**2009 Quilt Block Swap for May**

Quote:
So when is the next reunion scheduled?
smile.png

We are going to have the Brower Reunion this year in Sept. I'll let ya know if ya wanna come.
wink.png

Acres, you can put me in for another block, I have it already sewn and just need a victim, er fellow quilter to send it to.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks, yes that will be fine. This month's block will go out on Wednesday's Mail. Have to get some more envelopes and stamps.

Luna & Zoo...get my blocks yet???? They were mailed last week, I figured you would have them by now. California, yours was mailed yesterday so maybe by saturday you'll have yours
smile.png
Hope ya'll like them
wink.png

Throwing in the towel on the begging Crumples to post!
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png

Hope everyone has a great day today, rainy here and cooooool!! .....oh and CW...STALK..you're it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Pretty damp and cool here to Scrambled. It's 40* this morning. Sure glad I brought my baby chicks in yesterday.

Hope you all have a wondeful day
smile.png

Well I have not started my blocks yet. I have been saving my money and this week I'm going to buy a new (used) Bernina. They had a sale if you purchased a NEW sewing machine for over $4000.00 they would give you 40 months interest free. Well I can't afford that but people will trade in their old ones and I'm going to buy, I hope, one of those. I should put a pic of my machine on here. I think it's older than me and I'm over 50.
gig.gif
It works ok but it weighs about 50 pounds and the pressure foot is made of metal.

We should start a thread with, show us pictures of your sewing machines. LOL

My mom and my sister both have Berninas and they love them! I was looking for a new sewing machine about five years ago. My great-aunt had Alzheimer's and then she had a stroke so we had a public sale. She had one sewing machine that she always used, but she bought a Janome, too, and then used it 3-4 times. She liked her old one better. God knew what I needed and I got her machine for $65 at her sale! She paid about $700 for it! I know it was worth a lot more, but nobody else was looking for a machine. It is also special to me that I have her sewing machine. Hope you get a great deal!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I’m glad you got it. It has special meaning to you and every time you sew I bet you think of her. That’s a good machine too. I’m hoping to go tomorrow. It all depends on how many horse stalls I need to clean.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom