2010 Buff Orp, Light Sussex & Ameraucana pics what do you think?

Awesome, he has some great buffs!! He had some really nice looking birds at the state fair. There is a show here in October that I am sure we will see his birds at.

very nice
thumbsup.gif

Steve, I had to take a double take on your pics. I have the same mix of Buff breeder's lines onto each other. And thought you sneaked over and was taking pics of my Buffs. lololol VERY VERY NICE!!

000_7902.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes he does. He has a picture in just about every Poultry Press that comes out. I really like the nice even color on them. Yours are nice to Lil.

Steve

I like Doug's line. They seem to throw more of themselves then the other lines I blend into them.
I agree with the even coloring. At the State Fair, Doug was kind enough to show me a couple of his Buffs and to see the Buff color going all the way on each feather down to the skin set me strait on what to look for.

All of mine pretty much come from one hen of his. Here you really can see the even Buff. And I don't see too much of the other line I added.
I can tell from your pics you will have a couple looking like this
000_7898.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes he does. He has a picture in just about every Poultry Press that comes out. I really like the nice even color on them. Yours are nice to Lil.

Steve

I like Doug's line. They seem to throw more of themselves then the other lines I blend into them.
I agree with the even coloring. At the State Fair, Doug was kind enough to show me a couple of his Buffs and to see the Buff color going all the way on each feather down to the skin set me strait on what to look for.

All of mine pretty much come from one hen of his. Here you really can see the even Buff. And I don't see too much of the other line I added.
http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx94/lildinkem/000_7898.jpg?t=1285514461

Wow Bill she is beautiful.

Quote:

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx94/lildinkem/000_7898.jpg?t=1285514461

Wow Bill she is beautiful.

We need to thank Doug.
I wish I can take cred for picking the biggest head Buff girl to have my beginner flock started from. But, I can't. My $6 CL Buff cock chose this girl, cause she is an easy target, I guess. lololol
The girl on the right is a Don Chandler girl I got from Dawn Suiter
000_7756.jpg

Last edited:
Seve very nice looking birds, I have heard that your Cuckoo Marans lay nice dark brown eggs. Do you have any pictures of them? I have been looking for french cuckoo marans but if i can find some English that have nice coloring and good egg color They would be just as good.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom