2010 Florida Sunshine Classic Info & Entry Form

Quote:
Thanks Julie,
I thought I had to contact someone about space. Rob (Nifty-Chicken) from "BYC" is sending me a banner to use at my swap so I thought about using it at the FLORIDA SUNSHINE CLASSIC too. He is sending some other things so I can set up a table for "BYC" along with my cages.

Alieda

A BYC table what fun
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Thanks Julie,
I thought I had to contact someone about space. Rob (Nifty-Chicken) from "BYC" is sending me a banner to use at my swap so I thought about using it at the FLORIDA SUNSHINE CLASSIC too. He is sending some other things so I can set up a table for "BYC" along with my cages.

Alieda

thumbsup.gif
Nothing like a good ol BYC can do in poultry shows!

As far as I know, anyone setting up outside on the grounds doesn't need permission. A LOT of people do it. Now inside the building, that's a different story as space is at a premium in the main barn. There seems to be a tad bit more space in the LF barn.

Julie, Where do you think is the best place to set up? I will be there early...

Quote:
Alieda (cmom)

Last edited:
If you're planning to set up inside, I'd definitely try for the bantam barn. If outside, right beside the bantam barn on the lawn across the lane IMO has the best spots available. Everyone pretty much will see what you have when they walk in to check in if they glance over to the right. There's usually a flea market going on at the same time, so you'll get those folks coming down to check it out too.

Back
Top Bottom