2010 Florida Sunshine Classic Info & Entry Form

the bantams are a little over 3 months old. i've had them at the last 2 swaps for sale, so i'm sure they're at least 3 if not going closer to 4months old. i think they are hens. they dont look like boys but i'm learning that i am not good at telling that all the time. i'll look closer at them and if i'm wrong i'll repost..i have to go convince a cow that it really wants to suck on a bottle right now.

Fluffy arent you showing your blue giant roo I thought I saw where you were. Was hoping to see how he filled out. Bobbi backed out to so I guess I will be the only one from her line showing blues. Micki

i was going to, but it's so far away from my hosue and my car only drives short distances, so i couldn't get up there for the whole weekend, and didn't have the money for a hotel. was wanting to. guess all your friendly competition is gone. i love him so much, his name is big boy....obvious name huh? hates my 11 year old. breaks skin any chance he gets..but i can hug on him, and so can the 3 year old.
smile.png

hi all

I will be up on Saturday and I am in need of a serama roo mine was found dead this morning do not know why. Just laying on bottom of there pen. They have a wood floor and are protected and so i do not know why or how.....So if any one has one I would prefer a A Just need something old enough to bred. I have hens on eggs but want a roo.....lol

Annika

I am going!!! Woot! I will possibly be getting:

1 Buff Brahma hen.
1 White Cochin Rooster.
1 BLRW rooster from Pidgey.
3 Blue Swedish or Pekin hens.

I can't wait any longerrr!

Got my birds all washed and inside since last night....

Here's a funny story about that....

About 5:00 this morning, I drowsily hear a noise and kick DH (because all funny noises seem to come from THAT side of the bed)...and, of course, he grunt, grumbles and rolls over....until I realize, it's the ROO downstairs crowing his fool head off in the laundry room!!!!!
gig.gif

sorry DH
hide.gif

Got mine all washed and they are in my spare bedroom Put shower curtains down on the floor to keep it clean and hopefully they wont crow at 5:00am Dang silkie was crowing until I turned out the lights. Alls quiet in there heres hoping it stays that way. lol

LOL!!!!!!
lau.gif

I thought I was the only one with some crowers in the house besides my DH!!! I am finally sitting down for the night...Only have a few more to get ready..will be up early to finish up. At least I have all of the silkies that I am bringing in the back room waiting for their turn at the beauty parlor!!! DH got all of the OE ready..We will check in sometime tomorrow. Want to get there at a decent time so we can set up and have a good spot for us and the BYC table with cmom...whoever is selling anything and would like to setup with us, feel free to look for us. ...ooooohhh, my back hurts!!!
cool.png

Goodnite everyone...will update tomorrow!

Vickie

Vickie, save me a spot with you! I was told we weren't selling on Friday, only Saturday and possibly Sunday?

I'll be bathing in the morning and heading that way.

Back
Top Bottom