2010 Florida Sunshine Classic Info & Entry Form

From Jax: Exit at the Olustee/Saderson Ext. Turn L on Hwy 90 (W) Follow all the way into Lake City
(it's about 30 min) When u get to Publix it will be the next light! Turn L on Branford Hwy there is a Walgreens on the L Corner and an auto parts store on the R corner.
U will see the the fair grounds on the Right hand side

From Gville: I75 N Exit at the 3rd Lake City Exit Hwy 90. GO E on 90
Stay in the R lane, Turn R at the Advance Auto parts on to Branford Hwy u'll see the fair grounds on the right

Panhandle: E on 10 S on 75
1st Lake city ext follow the Gville directions...

I left the fairgrounds about 3pm. Vickie when did you come by? I figured you would have been there FIRST thing this morning!

So are they selling only outside or is there another, warmer area? And I'm serious, Vickie, save me a spot for my little table! : >

Last edited:
Quote:
I'll take pictures for you.!!

Hey THANK YOU!! That's wonderful that somebody is always willing to help another out on here, that's why I love visiting this site. Wishing everyone that is showing the best of luck and I hope to see you there next year!
thumbsup.gif

Stay warm in the morning everybody! We'll be headed to the show in the afternoon once everything has thawed! Can't wait to see everyone there!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Christy,
Girl, you cooped in before I did!! Had to wait for my Granddaughter to get out of school and give her birds a touch up..I have been getting birds ready since 6:30 this morning!!!Oh my aching back!!!!!!!!!

DH is going to get there early in the morning to see if he can secure us a spot close to the building so the BYC table can be right there as well.. Selling will be outside. The club said it was too expensive to get the other building...so we will be selling outside, so bring a chair and dress warm!!!!!!

dixiechick will be dropping off a black cochin with us to sell for her as her kids have showmanship that day...sharedacres,,,come sit with us..cmom, see ya there!!

Oh heck,,,will be thrilled to see everyone..Met a few tonite..look forward to seeing more of my peeps tomorrow!!

Good nite all!!

Vickie

Last edited:
dont know but I dont think they treat the chicken people well When we got there today at 1:00PM the bathrooms were open you had to walk a long way but they were open then at 4:00 they locked the doors You had to go ask the manager of the fleamarket toien the doors. We waited 15 minutes out in the cold wind before giving up and getting in the truk we drove over to homedepot and used their bathrooms. When you have kids and its so cold they have to go. Dont know what the others did as we left at 5:30PM and they were going to be there until 10:00pm Hope its better tomorrow. Micki

Back
Top Bottom