2010 Florida Sunshine Classic Info & Entry Form

Hmmmm, wondering if I should bring my photo light set up and a simple background for some photos tomorrow.....

I can't print on location, but I can maybe offer a small sitting fee of like $10, of which you'd get a $10 credit to use in prints in my online gallery when I post the photos? Does that sound reasonable? Anyone interested?

Quote:
I will add more tomorrow and some pics...worn out!!!!
roll.png
LOL

Last edited:
It was so great to see everyone today, even though mostly you could just see people's eyes the way they were wrapped up against the cold! Congrats to everyone who showed, especially Carole (Fowl Visions) since she did so great and this was her first show!
clap.gif

Have fun all who are going back tomorrow...I'll be there in spirit (while warming myself by the fire
tongue.png
)

Shannon

My first show and I took three birds to show My Blue giant took BB my blue hen RB and my cochin place first Not counting the cold it was a good day The grandkids even got to play in the snow lol

It was nice seeing everyone.

Vickie.... that girl kept my little ones warm all the way home.... then i took her and my splash from you and my sizzle roo and threw them all together. they're very happy. have to look close to see if i'm getting him or her when i grab,they look so alike
smile.png
they are telling me they want to go outside...but i wont throw them out until it warms up, so they keep running around the bathroom (they're in an open brooder). buy my male struts around her, it's too funny. he's only 3 months old.

congrats to everyone. maybe i'll show some of mine next time a show comes up where i wouldn't have to send away for thermal underwear in order to attend.

Lets Have Some Pics Of The Winning Birds, So Us Non Expericened Shows Can See What Show Birds Should Look Like, As Well As Posting How They Placed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ru 53,,,,south Ga.

I actually brought my camera, a studio light and everything and was ready to take some posed shots or at least some shots of some of the birds in the show... Paperwork said award show started at 10am, I got there at 9:30 and everything was in a frenzy and everyone was packing up. Completely missed the award show--EXTREMELY dissapointed.

Back
Top Bottom