2011 What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & WebSite?

Quote:
Hummm- like an open buyer/seller feedback?

Sounds risky- would it be its own section under BAS ?

[brainstorm]

Then there could be threads for all buyers and sellers and each person's feedback would be there (see Atari Age or Retro Gamer forums).

I've seen this work at least twice, I pushed for it in another forum.

Anyone with over 100 feedback (not post) (from separate transactions) had a link in a sticky on the forum.

Each BYC (corporate) sponsor could have a sticky there too! [/brainstorm]

Ok, Suggestion-

A marker or color inductor or a stopwatch icon (like the yellow chick) or something to visually indicate ended form open auctions??

(stopwatch = open)

(closed sign = closed)

(red stopwatch = less then 12 hours)

Quote:
What problems are you having? - I'm sure someone can help.

I have done everything the instructions say, but either I am an idiot! Or,my system won't work. I upload a pic (gif) that works. I highlite, work too. But when I click copy, Then there is no paste option. I've done it hundreeds of times. I even tried from face book.

Quote:
What problems are you having? - I'm sure someone can help.

I have done everything the instructions say, but either I am an idiot! Or,my system won't work. I upload a pic (gif) that works. I highlite, work too. But when I click copy, Then there is no paste option. I've done it hundreeds of times. I even tried from face book.

So you already have successfully loaded some pics to the BYC host? So now go to one of your uploaded pics, and right-click on the bottom Image tab and "copy". Then come back to this thread, open a reply, right-click again, and hit paste. Then scroll down and hit the preview tab to see if your pic is there - if it is, then hit submit.

Last edited:
79549_sam_0087.jpg

Quote:

So you already have successfully loaded some pics to the BYC host? So now go to one of your uploaded pics, and right-click on the bottom Image tab and "copy". Then come back to this thread, open a reply, right-click again, and hit paste. Then scroll down and hit the preview tab to see if your pic is there - if it is, then hit submit.

Well I'll be ................I won't ever be able to thank you enough. But I will keep trying. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom