2012 Special Continues

Hello,
Do you have a 2 dozen price? Do you send extras with the dozen? I'm in Oregon 97223 and was thinking about 12 NN and 12 Show girls. Also, what are you project birds? One more question..would you accept money order and ship eggs after you cash it? I no longer have access to a paypal acct. Sorry for all the questions.
Thank you, Joe

Can you do 6 showgirls & 6 Japanese? Also could I get 18 eggs for $25 or 24 eggs for $30? If so please put me down for 12 showgirls & 12 japanese, thanks so much (=

Last edited:
Right now we are getting only Black Tail Buff & Black Tail White in our Japs, the Mottled seem to be taking a break. Showgirls are laying well now.

I never have luck with shipped silkies, but I might try these. Then again..............hmmmm what do I want????????

Are you still doing your special? I am interested in any silkies/showgirls for the kids they aren't picky they just love silkies!! And the naked necks...no particular colors whatever u have again for the kids they like funky chickens!! Maybe 6 of each? Let me know please we are located in east texas!

We are continuing our special indefinitely. We accept payment by PayPal. Check out our new pictures on our facebook page, Buzzard Barn. We prefer to ship on Monday or Tuesday to make sure eggs arrive before the weekend. Thanks, Jerry

I sent you a PM, but figured I'd let you know here as well.

I am interested in 2 dozen Silkie eggs (Blue Splash/Blue/Black). Can you let me know if that is do-able and whether or not you have a waiting list.

Thanks,

Deb

Back
Top Bottom