2012 Spring Seed Swap

Ahhh I get it!

I am not sure how it will work, but I put some azaleas in behind some of our blueberries, I figure if they are happy so should be berries.

Very cool, Kassaundra! Will have to try that combo as I have some of the African Daisies from the swap, too!

They are in the ground and still green so
fl.gif

The raspberries are looking really good...I think this little cool spell is really helping, too. They'll be going in the ground either this evening or tomorrow but need to run the soaker hose so I can dig their new homes. We've had chances of rain the past 3 days and have only seen about 20 raindrops.
barnie.gif

My seeds are here
celebrate.gif

I got salsa tomato, florence fennel, dill, cherokee purple tomato, serata basil, and peter peppers.
Wasn't sure what the x-rated hot meant on the pepper package so googled them and they are going to be the talk of my garden this year lol

Thank You all so much and a Special Thank you to BockBock for doing the swap again this year.

Itching to get my garden started but they're forecasting 10 - 25 cm of snow for this weekend
hit.gif

Never heard of x rated peppers, just looked them up, that is a hoot!!!!!! I'll have to get some of those next year.

Dawn so you don't have to wait until next year, the one color I sent 4 tubers for is this one.

The others haven't bloomed yet, but I'll try and give you a sneak peak at those too.

Do you know what that one is called?

here is a photo of the similar ones we have: (ours is a common one, I think grandmothers purple flag)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom