Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'll get my living in now. I don't really care if the world's gonna end. If I can't do anything about it, then I'll just pull up a lawn chair and watch the world die.

You and I think a lot alike.

Like I said in the "chicken fantasy thread" that got derailed,

I'm just gonna plant some fruit trees, drill some teeth and take care of my chickens.

Yep, because of my fruit trees and chickens, all my friends say they are coming to live at my house when the world ends. What better way to spend it than surrounded by friends?

Hmmmm............

Looks like I am doomed.... Again.

big_smile.png

Have never heard of the Author, and it would appear his books have not been printed in the UK, but don't know that for sure.

However, if the world is doomed to end in 2012, there is not a lot we can do about it, other than to live life to the full and believe in the Lord ........

Good Morning Mahonri
smile.png

The only thing I have to say about that website is that doomsday thinkers have been around since people had a sense of their own mortality. So.... I'm going to work on Monday. And Tuesday... and I'll still be looking for a reliable thermo/hygro for my bator... and thinking about what kinds of turkey poults I'd like to start with this year
smile.png

I would reccomend a 6 pack and a flock of chickens for that guy. Let's face it, he even looks a little goofy. What a sad way to spend your time, worrying about the end lol. I'm not sure there would be any value in knowing when it was coming, not that I believe anyone does.

Quote:
I did the other two..
smile.png
I wonder if I could use my 18 volt ryobi LOL just kiddin..

but my DH is really focusing on the 2012 days.. I dont know.. I am sure that around 2011 i will start thinking harder... But we are trying to become more self sufficient

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom