I graduate 2013 too
thumbsup.gif

that is soo cool!

Quote:
'
lol.png
'
Me too.
My friend pointed out to me that in 1912 the titanic sunk.
Who knows? Maybe the world WILL end. I hope not....'
fl.gif
',

Quote:
'
lol.png
'
Me too.
fl.gif
',

Or maybe the Titanic will rise back from the depths of the ocean and all who died will come back as zombies!
ep.gif

Woo! Zombie invasion!
lau.gif

Quote:
'
lol.png
'
Me too.
fl.gif
',

Or maybe the Titanic will rise back from the depths of the ocean and all who died will come back as zombies!
ep.gif

Woo! Zombie invasion!
lau.gif

Wait... NO. It's not Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee that will end the world... It will be when Boyd's squirrel army and JetBlack's currently unknown minions square off. My money's on the squirrels right now.

Quote:
'
lol.png
'
Me too.
fl.gif
',

ep.gif

Woo! Zombie invasion!
lau.gif

gig.gif

lau.gif

Idiocracy was the scariest movie I've ever seen. Funny at first, but it's reality slowly is eating my brains.

I think we all embrace the end-of-the-world theory of the month because, if like me, everyone really secretly loathes their jobs and mortgages and bills and is bored nearly to death, and wishes to have more control and responsibility (reward and consquences alike) for their life.

"world" being that of mortgages, car payments, utility bills, taxes, etc. Nobody ever thinks They are the ones going down from the epidemic, the disaster. And if you're dead, why worry?

Maybe I'll finally get more than a few hours sleep and my brain will really work. If even the electricity went out for more than a few hours, I'd be in some deep do-do.

Back
Top Bottom