2013 Monthly Gardening Swap-MAY

SilkieSensation

Crowing
7 Years
Oct 25, 2012
Baltic, Ohio

AThis is the May GARDENING Swap. You will not know what items you are getting until your package arrives. Sign ups are open until 12 May 2013 at 12:00 noon EST.

I want everybody to feel that they can join and that the items will be sent. This is why a deadline is set.

IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET YOUR PACKAGE OUT ON TIME, DO NOT SIGN UP!

Please people, make sure you post here when you receive your items!! We all want to see the goodies you got!!!

The rules

1. All swappers must be signed up by NOON EST on 12 May 2013.
2. The packages have to be in the mail on or before 21 May 2013.
a. If you are unable to send your package, you must contact me, or you will be banned from future swaps!
3. YOU MUST ACQUIRE A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER, AND PM IT TO ME and your swap partner WHEN YOU SEND YOUR ITEMS. Packages do NOT have to go Priority mail, but must still be sent with tracking/DC#.
4. Everyone will be required to send at least $10 worth of items from the category/categories they are signed up to send from. Additional items may be added at sender's discretion. Please use the seed/plant/bulb guidelines here (https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/755856/2013-seed-plant-gardening-swap) for quantity requirements. Please send 3 "swaps" worth of items or the equivalent of $10 in items. I would consider each plant selection as about $3.35 worth of items. Add however many items as necessary to get a $10 minimum per swap package.
5. Please package the items carefully. Individually bubble wrapped and secured so they have the best chance of surviving the trip. Please be sure to use enough tape on the wrap. And enough cushion around items to pad them from rough handling.

7. If you fail to fulfill your obligations on this or any other swap, you will be unable to participate in future swaps.
8. PM SilkieSensation to sign up and post to the thread how many times you are participating.
9. YOU MAY PARTICIPATE UP TO 3 TIMES THIS MONTH.
10. DO NOT POST WHAT YOU HAVE OR WHAT YOU WANT ON THIS THREAD.
11. Post to the thread when you have received your package.

Categories:

WANT (NO SPECIFICS PLEASE)

Choose at least 3 categories to receive from (the more you choose the easier it will be to pair you up)
-Fruits (berry starts, fruit tree seeds or seedlings, etc)
-Flowers (cuttings, rooted starts, seeds, etc.)
-Herbs (seeds or starts)
-Veggies (seeds or starts)
-Lawn ornaments/decorations
-Pots & planters
-Tools & gloves (spades, mini-rakes, weed pullers, etc.)
-Gardening books (new or excellent condition ONLY)
-HOME Canned goods (must have been canned in last 12 months, may be jams, jellies, fruits, veggies, sauces, dips, pickles, honey, homemade peanutbutter, homemade UPACV, etc.)
-Grab Bag-mix of any categories above plus anything that doesn't fit in a category

PLEASE LIST ALLERGIES!!!

SENDING (NO SPECIFICS PLEASE)

Choose at least 2 categories to send from (the more you choose the easier it will be to pair you up)

-Herbs (seeds or starts)
-Pots & planters
-HOME Canned goods (must have been canned in last 12 months, may be jams, jellies, fruits, veggies, sauces, dips, pickles, honey, homemade peanutbutter, homemade UPACV, etc.)
-Grab Bag-mix of any categories above plus anything that doesn't fit in a category

To be entered in this swap, please post only that you want to enter this months swap and PM me with your shipping info & category preferences. Copy & paste the form below into your e-mail & select your choices. (Sorry, haven't figured out how to do forms like Jim's yet.)
Thanks!

EGGIE

copy & paste into PM & fill in the blanks:

BYC USERNAME:

NAME:
ADDRESS:

ALLERGIES:

NUMBER OF TIMES ENTERING:

SENDING:(delete any you are NOT selecting)

-Herbs (seeds or starts)
-Pots & planters

WANT:(delete any you are NOT selecting)

-Herbs (seeds or starts)
-Pots & planters
-Tools & gloves
(spades, mini-rakes, weed pullers, etc.)

PARTICIPANTS FOR THIS MONTH (please let me know if I missed you or have you on here in error)
mlongworth X1
rbaker0345 X2
silkiesensation X2 (1 of these is for BigPoppy
wink.png
)
Penny Hen X1
Partyfowl X1
lotsochicks X1

Last edited by a moderator:
Addresses have been sent. Packages need to be in the mail by the 21st. Please PM my your tracking number when you ship & post here when you receive your package. Pix are very welcome as we all love to see what kind of goodies you got!!!

Last edited:
You have 2 days left to get your packages in the mail. Mine are going out tomorrow. Please PM me your tracking info once shipped. THANKS!!!

Back
Top Bottom