2013 P.O.O.P.S, People of Oklahoma Poultry Swap

Wish I could come, but it looks as if I might not be able to make it, which really stinks. I will let you know if I will still be bale to come, but, at this rate, it's not likely.
he.gif
hit.gif

I'll be there! Bringing my husband and two roosters. Should I bring something else? Food? Crafts? I'm clueless. We have to leave before three. I don't want to swap - just need to find homes for the Roos.

Brrrrrrrr….. What a cold and Yukky Day!
Good News is 2 days until POOPS!
Current Weather Forecast for Saturday is: High of 61, Partly Cloudy
Participant List: Looks like it is going to be a good crowd with close to 100 people!
Cayuse Ranch: 4
Mjgigax: 3
Jcatblum: 4
Shelbydog: 1
Lonnyandrinda: 6
Hearts4animals: 3
NanaKat: 2
WhiskeyTango: 4
Cathiesue: 1
Poco Pollo: 1
Muesky: 2
Erinszoo: 4
BetsyOK: 2
FunChick: 3
BScott03: 1
ClfromOk: 4
Our 5 acre farm: 5
OkieT: 2
OkieChick: 12
Due: 2
BScott03: 2
Birdwalkfarm: 4
Artsyrobin
Gunmama
Mamapoppybee
Fleabyte: 2
Eddieokie: 6
Eliemea
Birdwire: 3
Ceoka: 3
Oceanseve: 6

Also, for those of you who wanted T-shirts but did not get them ordered in time, I will have an interest list at POOPS. If we have enough people to meet the minimum order requirements, she will open the website back up and you can have it shipped directly to your home.

Brrrrrrrr….. What a cold and Yukky Day!
Good News is 2 days until POOPS!
Current Weather Forecast for Saturday is: High of 61, Partly Cloudy
Participant List: Looks like it is going to be a good crowd with close to 100 people!
Cayuse Ranch: 4
Mjgigax: 3
Jcatblum: 4
Shelbydog: 1
Lonnyandrinda: 6
Hearts4animals: 3
NanaKat: 2
WhiskeyTango: 4
Cathiesue: 1
Poco Pollo: 1
Muesky: 2
Erinszoo: 4
BetsyOK: 2
FunChick: 3
BScott03: 1
ClfromOk: 4
Our 5 acre farm: 5
OkieT: 2
OkieChick: 12
Due: 2
BScott03: 2
Birdwalkfarm: 4
Artsyrobin
Gunmama
Mamapoppybee
Fleabyte: 2
Eddieokie: 6
Eliemea
Birdwire: 3
Ceoka: 3
Oceanseve: 6

Also, for those of you who wanted T-shirts but did not get them ordered in time, I will have an interest list at POOPS. If we have enough people to meet the minimum order requirements, she will open the website back up and you can have it shipped directly to your home.

I will have name tags made up for everyone on this list. You will just have to fill out you real name on the tag when you pick them up at the event. There will also be blank tags available for any johnny come latelys.

Back
Top Bottom