2013 Spring Seed Swap

My boys are going to build me a raised bed, so I can start my herb garden. I live in South Texas, so I hope it's not going to be one of those years where we drought for 6-8 months. Not going to be able to mail anything out til Feb. though. We'll see how this goes.
fl.gif

You can enter more than once. Just send in your seeds and, provided we have enough variety, you will get that many back. I will fulfill everyone's first six before I move on to anyones extras.

As to how many seeds per pack, just use your best judgement as to what's fair. If the seeds are big, like pumpkin or squash, 4-6 seeds per packet.

For some strange reason, I'm unable to edit the orignial post so below are the names I have signed up so far.

denasfarm--
bockbock2008--
katsdar--SEEDS RECEIVED
GrannysRoost-
uphilljill-
Kavaji-
Going Bhonkers-

Last edited:
I only have squash seeds
Spaghetti squash
Acorn squash
and I think Butternut.. i will have to check and see if I saved them or if I accidentally tossed them out into the compost pile
tongue.png
If you'd like to join, they don't HAVE to be seeds you have saved. People sometimes send in store bought seed also.

I'm in! Got several different things I can send vegie wise. I know I have San Marzano tomatoes, basil, 3 or 4 varieties of peppers, yellow squash, some melons, maybe some beets ... will have to get out the seed bins again and see what else. I'd love bird house gourd and fennel, melons, any kind of winter squash, anything interesting or different (like white tomatoes or pink eggplant, stuff like that). Flowers are Okay ... not so much into shrubs or bushes. Would rather have edibles. This is a great idea!! I already have several flats of things growing - cucumbers, Ananas melon, several winter squashes, 12 varieties of tomatoes, basil, parsley, artichokes ... can't remember what else right now.

Back
Top Bottom