2013 Spring Seed Swap

I'm in.

I have at least (maybe more I'll have to check) a garlic bulbil (well many) that I harvested wild this past summer. I don't know much about it except is has a spicy garlicy flavor and was thriving in a harsh environment (hard packed almost cement like dirt in the wild during 2+ years of exceptional drought and high temp during summer over 100 for a large part of the summer) so I'm thinking if it thrives there how much better it will do in my garden!!!! or yours.

I will have to look back through the posts to add a wish list.

How many are we up to?

I'm in.

I have at least (maybe more I'll have to check) a garlic bulbil (well many) that I harvested wild this past summer. I don't know much about it except is has a spicy garlicy flavor and was thriving in a harsh environment (hard packed almost cement like dirt in the wild during 2+ years of exceptional drought and high temp during summer over 100 for a large part of the summer) so I'm thinking if it thrives there how much better it will do in my garden!!!! or yours.

I will have to look back through the posts to add a wish list.

How many are we up to?

Oh I want some of that! lol..

Oh I thought we had until the end of Feb to sign up???? am I to late???

I think you can still sign up.. i have to get my envelopes decorated (trying to get that done today) and then get mine in the mail

So are we sending a set number of pkts instead of one for everyone signed up?

If so how many pkts are we sending in?

Last edited:
So are we sending a set number of pkts instead of one for everyone signed up?

If so how many pkts are we sending in?
You aren't too late! All of my seed swaps have been 6 packets. Some people have so much of one thing they just send in enough for everyone. Then there have been times where that created a domino effect and more people were sending in one for everybody. That hasn't happened here, yet. Right now there are 12 entries, including you and myself. I just ask that you send in 6 packets. If you want to send in more, that's fine too. Some people send in 2 groups of six packets, and others just send 6+ packets.

You aren't too late! All of my seed swaps have been 6 packets. Some people have so much of one thing they just send in enough for everyone. Then there have been times where that created a domino effect and more people were sending in one for everybody. That hasn't happened here, yet. Right now there are 12 entries, including you and myself. I just ask that you send in 6 packets. If you want to send in more, that's fine too. Some people send in 2 groups of six packets, and others just send 6+ packets.
Cool, thanks for the clarification. I'll probably send in more then the 6, if that won't mess you your counting. lol

I'm sending 12..

4 Luffa
3 Spaghetti Squash
3 Acorn Squash
2 Butternut Squash

Lol.. i started doing a couple of quick sketches.. then my mind went blank.. so only 2 have the sketches.. the rest I cheated and went with stickers!
(I marked them on the back with name of plant and planting info.. just the bare basics)

Mine will be in the mail tomorrow!

I'm sending 12..

4 Luffa
3 Spaghetti Squash
3 Acorn Squash
2 Butternut Squash

Lol.. i started doing a couple of quick sketches.. then my mind went blank.. so only 2 have the sketches.. the rest I cheated and went with stickers!
(I marked them on the back with name of plant and planting info.. just the bare basics)

Mine will be in the mail tomorrow!

Uhhh, those look way better than mine
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom