2013 Spring Seed Swap

Quote:
pop.gif

Did ya get them? Did ya get them? Huh? Huh? I feel like im the stalling party....sigh...sniff sniff...
Yep! They got here yesterday. I will start sorting tonight. Love those little envelopes. There were some seeds that fell out but I haven't gone through to see what they are but if I figure it out, I'll put them back in. They look like cabbage, broccoli or radish type.
No your not holding up the party it is only the 12th.
Exactly!
thumbsup.gif

gig.gif
Not quite yet. I got some of it done last night but quit at about 11:30 and went to bed. When I sort, I make a paper for each player with thier BYC name, what they sent, what they want and how many envelopes they send. Then I lay them out all over my living room floor and start sorting seeds. I got started sorting last night so the hard parts done. I will try to get them finished up tonight, but definately this weekend. They will all ship Monday. Kassaundra, I received your postage $$. Thank you!

gig.gif
Not quite yet. I got some of it done last night but quit at about 11:30 and went to bed. When I sort, I make a paper for each player with thier BYC name, what they sent, what they want and how many envelopes they send. Then I lay them out all over my living room floor and start sorting seeds. I got started sorting last night so the hard parts done. I will try to get them finished up tonight, but definately this weekend. They will all ship Monday. Kassaundra, I received your postage $$. Thank you!

Thanks for your commitment to this. It sounds like a much harder project than I imagined. We lost one of 2 pet geese today. I think getting something pleasant in the mail will lift my mom's spirit a bit.

Sorry to hear about your loss, I too lost today, my Bannie hen was carried off by a hawk, we just didn't get out there fast enough, this is the first ever predator attack, Henry is so upset at his wife gone, I'm on the hunt for another hen for him I think I found one trying to set up the exchange.

Back
Top Bottom