2014 breeding season begins, post your results

Here are the PA four at 47 days old.

Little White (PA1) is one I'll have to watch... she only put on 21 grams from five days earlier, whereas the others gained around 100 grams each. Started them on Corid just in case.

Also weighed 9 others that are five days older and they weighed between 675 gram and 775 grams.

@margaret8 , remember that how much you boy weighs is not important, what's important is that he gains about the same percentage daily. I'll weigh mine again to give you an idea of what percentage they should gain.

-Kathy

Here's Peep. He is standing in front of the fan!

I'm losing my mind, lol. I have two peeping, not one! One of the eggs is marked 7-13, so I guess that could mean it was laid and set that day. The other egg has no marking.
idunno.gif

-Kathy

That's great news!

-Kathy
hit.gif
clap.gif
hit.gif
clap.gif
So happy and so sad! Little Forest and his new family!

I cannot say enough about these folks, I wish every Peababy got a home this good.
ya.gif
They have promised to keep me updated and send some pics, if they do I will put the updates on here.

They look like a nice family!

-Kathy

It was probably a 3 or 4 hour drive for them to come back and get him, so I know they are pretty serious. They have plans made for a roost that will start very low and can be raised a little at a time as he gets the hang of it, so they have definitely put some thought into his care and that makes me feel good.

Back
Top Bottom