2014 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I had to update my photos..

This one has to be my all time favourite close up (that I've taken). Gertrude is such a proper chicken.
Love those eyes, they almost look humanlike.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
( Nifty-Chicken, are all the people that have edited their photo's going to have an advantage or does edits don't count. )
( I can only put borders on my photo's ) ( Also I have another edited photo of those chicks with their names, would that be better than the one I have now? )
Thanks, CluckCluckLuke.

We don't give advantage or disadvantage to edits, borders, etc. It all comes down to the look of the picture and which ones our members choose as their favorites.

So many pretty pic, too bad there are only 12 months, or do they make a collage?

We usually do a 13 month calendar with most months just having one pic. Sometimes we'll do 2+ pics for a month when the images don't fit well, aren't a high enough resolution to take up the whole page alone, etc.

One question before I submit - is some sort of credit given as to whose photo it is within the calendar, with a website or name of their farm? Or is just the photo included in the calendar with no information about where the photo came from, name of bird, owner etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom