2014 New York Chickenstock

Posted in ny chicken lover but figure will post here incase people don't follow that thread.

I have some silkies for sale that I hatched out feb 14th. These show too much red for me and have some black leakage, one with some white on crest with the black. Asking $5. These aint the best pics took while night so focused while flash happened can take better if people are interested in them at all. The lighter one at bottom of second pick and the 2 cuckoos aint for sale though. These was suppose to be buff but the fathers was 1/4 or 1/2 red/buff mixed and these took after the red side more it seems.

There were a few of you that were interested in birds or eggs from me. If you are still interested please PM me. I would like to confirm the list I am keeping.

Thank You

Quote:
My son (33) likes these ...our chickens free range 1/2 day ...so our ducks would too .
We would take 2-3 ..can ducks be sexed ? or would it be straight run ?
2-3 Babies if it works out ..2 - months old if doesnt work out ..depending on how many hatch
Straight run only. So would you prefer the younger ducklings? or the month olds?
Yes young ones
Prefer -2-3 BABIES if it works out .$ 3.00 ea .2 - months old if doesnt work out .- $5.00 each .depending on how many you get ...
You quoted these prices ? I forgot to save it

Quote:
My son (33) likes these ...our chickens free range 1/2 day ...so our ducks would too .
We would take 2-3 ..can ducks be sexed ? or would it be straight run ?
2-3 Babies if it works out ..2 - months old if doesnt work out ..depending on how many hatch
Straight run only. So would you prefer the younger ducklings? or the month olds?
Yes young ones
Prefer -2-3 BABIES if it works out .$ 3.00 ea .2 - months old if doesnt work out .- $5.00 each .depending on how many you get ...
You quoted these prices? I forgot to save it
Okay! $3 for the ones only a few days old and $6 for the month olds. I'm setting duck eggs next week so I shouldn't have any trouble getting you the days old ones.

Back
Top Bottom