1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2014 waiting list open for Sebbies near NE OHIO?

Discussion in 'Geese' started by BarredRockGirls, Sep 26, 2013.

1. BarredRockGirls

BarredRockGirls Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2013
    Ohio
    ive been googling them for a week- after seeing some GORGEOUS ones show at our county Fair - im a 4-h advisor- i decided right then my husband was not going to like this but i MUST have a pair [​IMG]

BUT trying to find breeders on BYC or the net in OHIO or within a fair drive and i just cant...... so PLZZZZZZZZZ help .
    the teenage girl at the fair said they drove 5 hours to get her pair [​IMG] because the hatcheries were sold out . i just called Meyer - where my Pekins and Barred rocks are from and they require an 8 minimum [​IMG] i just want a Pair. MAYBE... .2 females and 1 male but DEF a male/ female pair. not 8!.
    i already have 12 BR hens , 3 pekin-Hens, 2 Pomeranian buff - female geese. No roo's ,drakes or gander's ...YET lol these SEBBIES would make a Lovely addition to my flock![​IMG]

im looking for the pure white also. any help is very appreciated

2. BarredRockGirls

BarredRockGirls Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2013
    Ohio
    I will drive anywhere in ohio

3. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    I have 2 girls that are white and from curly parents that I will part with and I know of someone close that has a male. email me if interested and please note that both of us are in TN

4. chickenlindz

chickenlindz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2013
    HaHa... I'm in the same boat you're in with the hubby. I want a pair and my hubby isn't going to be happy with the fact that I added myself to a wiat list for 2014.

5. RURU

RURU Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2011
    Troy, Missouri
    My Coop
    On the Sebastopol's there are curly breasted and smooth breasted ones. Make sure you let people know if you want the curly or both.

I am in Missouri and have a white curly breasted female at this time and a grey saddleback smooth breasted female. PM me if interested...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by