2015 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Heres my entries !
D.gif

Four week old Ameraucana chick.

Clifford the Bielefelder rooster.

Are you aloud to change/replace your pics?? No one seemed to like mine so I might change them to something that is better.
I liked your photos, Mountain Peeps. The one of the sun bathing pullets is especially cute and unique because they are on the steps. You can change them if you want by editing a post that is less than 2 weeks old, but only if you find one that you love sooo much more. Honestly, the most important thing is to have fun. I have enjoyed looking at all the photos. None of us have a really great chance of having one of our photos being chosen as one of the 13 after all. We already have more than enough submissions to make a 365 page a day calender.

(LOL I think a page a day calendar based on the "What's this chicken thinking?" thread would be really fun, but who knows if it is too expensive to make. It would take more work to produce, that is for sure.)

JoJo

Lacy

Our most talkative girl "JoJo" helping out after a storm blew down some tree branches. Out most skittish Dark Cornish "Lacy" who surprisingly let me get so close!

I liked your photos, Mountain Peeps. The one of the sun bathing pullets is especially cute and unique because they are on the steps. You can change them if you want by editing a post that is less than 2 weeks old, but only if you find one that you love sooo much more. Honestly, the most important thing is to have fun. I have enjoyed looking at all the photos. None of us have a really great chance of having one of our photos being chosen as one of the 13 after all. We already have more than enough submissions to make a 365 page a day calender.

(LOL I think a page a day calendar based on the "What's this chicken thinking?" thread would be really fun, but who knows if it is too expensive to make. It would take more work to produce, that is for sure.)
Thanks so much!!! That was very sweet of you!

I know my first photo has hands in it... but it's a nice shot of all 3 of my feather babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom