2015 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
How can I remove photos?
If you posted them over 2 weeks ago then you can't edit your post. Others have just posted a new photo with the note that they wanted to replace another photo. You could also click on the flag on your old post to request help from a moderator who could do it for you or maybe tell you another way to remove photos.

I want to remove all of my photos from this site. Others are copying and using as their own.
Aww I'm sorry!
hugs.gif

I want to remove all of my photos from this site. Others are copying and using as their own.
Okay, I figured out how you can do it yourself by looking at my own photos.

Go to your profile and scroll down to the bottom. You will find your embedded photos and can click on them and click on edit photos and you will see the option for deleting them.

Hmm... It looks like only my most recent photos are available for editing. Anyway... I hope this helps.

Last edited:
That happened to me once, I was looking for something and clicked on a website and who do I see, a picture of my OLD ROOSTER LIMPY!!! on the home page!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
it happens and it is NOT nice to steal........too bad more people don't follow the Ten Comandments :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom