2015 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

Okay here's one entry. its not extremely sharp but we didn't have the gopro then, judge for yourselves, I'm not sure if it matters that Jess is a commercial but you didn't specify breed so here!:

and no i didn't enhance contrast on the grass-that's just how it came out.
smile.png

Last edited:

This is Bob he is a 10 month old Rhode Island Red Rooster , he had a busy day ruling the world , but right now he's napping but in about fifteen minutes nacho's will be ready and he will eat like a piggy roo.

It's so hard to choose only two because I've taken dozens of photos of my flock as they've grown and I like so many of them! Plus, I've got two really handsome roos, but if I showcase them, then you miss out on some great shots of my girls. <sigh> At this time, my flock is about 19-20 weeks old.

So, I will submit the boys because they are the most impressive of my small flock.

First is Spike....I just love his multi-colored feathers!

Next is Rupert. I think he's somewhat odd in coloring for an Easter Egger, but then again, I was in denial for the longest time that he was even a roo and not a hen! LOL I supposed there is a chance that a Rhode Island Red chick got dropped into the box of EE's at the store. After all, they told me all six of the EE's I was buying were pullets and only 4 ended up female!!

I have so many pictures of him in various poses, but I really like this one, even though you can't see his iridescent tail feathers (that greenish-tinted black). he also has some dark wing feathers that you don't see unless he spreads them out. To me, his legs look a bit greenish, like the rest of the flock...not sure if RI Reds' legs look like that or not (I'm not really too knowledgeable about breeds yet).

Hope you like these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom