2015 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

This is our favorite roo Norville

This is our other favorite chicken BobGoblin

This little chick was 1/2 Barred Rock and 1/2 Ameracauna. He grew up to be the meanest rooster I've ever encountered and the only one I didn't regret butchering.
Sure was cute as a chick though.

here's my 2nd entry now this one IS edited i liked the picture below but it had the rubbish bin in the pic so i edited it out and the result is the bottom image. if editing is not allowed receive the top image if it is receive the bottom image.
smile.png
i just made where the bin was look like a broken fence i expect you won't be able to tell:

from left to right-Kip Shuffle Toffee

Okay, after going back through all the other pages of photos, I'm going to scoff at the rule of only 2 photos! LOL (Of course, you can eliminate these if you wish, but I felt compelled to share my girls, too). Again, the chickens are just under 20 weeks old (the photos were taken in the last week or two).

First is Dawn...she's the first (and so far, only) hen of the four who is laying. She started almost 2 weeks ago and has given me 8 small eggs and one good-sized one.

This next one is Willow.

Here's Faith, peeking up above the crowd...

Pretty little Anya....

Here's another one of Rupert, just because it shows off his feathers....

Okay, so, these don't have to count as submissions since I posted 2 earlier. Just wanted to share. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom