2015 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

This is my beautiful mama Bantam Chicken, who adopted my Silver Polish (Phyllis, after Phyllis Diller) , my Blue Silky (Rizzy, after Resilience, due to the fact I found her near death twice and was able to revive her) and Sunny D, who is just cute. Bantam (Puff) is trying keeping her charges warm early this spring.

Last edited:
I would also like to thank everyone for the ovations! I am so glad I finally joined this group. I've been an on and off lurker for a couple of years and was a little intimidated about joining, but WOW!!! it is great to be a member. I am so addicted!!!!! I LOVE looking at all of these great pictures! Great job everyone!!!!
From a New Egg,
weegarden

Last edited:
I would also like to thank everyone for the ovations! I am so glad I finally joined this group. I've been an on and off lurker for a couple of years and was a little intimidated about joining, but WOW!!! it is great to be a member. I am so addicted!!!!! I LOVE looking at all of these great pictures! Great job everyone!!!!
From a New Egg,
weegarden
Lol, it can be a little bit addictive. If you enjoy chicken photos you should check out the thread where we add funny captions: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/714104/what-is-this-chicken-thinking/17560#post_13870893

You should add the photo of the of your surfer rooster boy there and see what goofy captions we come up with. Or you could just check it out any time you need a laugh.

Baby Crested Cream Leg Bars

Blue pair of Bantam Cochins

Oh no, that sounds like another addicting page!!! Thanks for letting me know about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom