2015 "Shark Snipers" Annual Chickenstock get together!!! Mark your calendars!

Yes momma...remember i was supposed to bring tons of little pre sold ccl chicks to tabs and couldnt cause my very expensive bator broke again and I lost everything multiple times...I did manage t hatch 7 CCL roos which I sold at Tabs. Then when I got back I said screw it!! Went and bought a new one:) just a 139.99$ set up but it worked amazing and put out lots of pullets!!!

April..can you post the link to this thread to the NY thread?? Theres folks asking about details and I cant seem to figure out how to copy it from my ipad:(

Hmmm, this one is 5 hours away compared to 1 hour for the NY one. Is this going to be BYC only? Or does it get advertised on FB, Craigslist and everywhere else? ;)

I think I got the link here - It looks likes it's only posted on FB so far.  

https://www.facebook.com/events/1395275670775946/

That FB link is for the NY Chickenstock in NY.

This thread here is for our annual "Shark Sniper" chickenstock which moves around New England each year. 2015 is NH. I think this is year 6 or 7th year. Last year it was hosted by Travis & Tabs and may have done double duty for each group.
Many of us travel 3-4-5-6 hours each year depending on location. It is a great time!! All are welcome!

This is only 2 hours for me! I am pretty sure the other ended up being 7 long drive but very fun, super excited for a closer one :)

I will let you know what I am bringing (besides hopefully Pyxis and Metella) closer to the event

I will have organic seedlings, organic seeds and dirt! $3 each
Tomatoes: cherry and heirloom slicing
Peppers: sweet cherry and 2 hot varieties
Possibly
tomatillos
Basil

Back
Top Bottom