2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

What a beauty! I hatched out my first frizzle Polish last week.. I love the breed so very much ♡

What a beauty! I hatched out my first frizzle Polish last week.. I love the breed so very much ♡

Thankyou so much!! This is my beloved "Poppet" :love My favourite bird of all time, no one will ever beat him. I unfortunatly lost him last year and this is my most treasured pic of him.

Congrats on your first polish frizzle, they are a lovely breed I really enjoy keeping them. I too have some new week olds that are frizzle. Love watching them feather out and seeing what's frizzle.

Will there be a post that says that contest is closed, once you get enough photo submissions? Or a post announcing who the contestants of the selected photos are? Also, where would I be able to view the calendar once it's complete, in October. Store button?
Based on previous years, they accept photo submissions for a couple of months, and at least several days before submissions are closed, they post a dead line on this thread. You have time to go out and get some great shots of your chickens with a good, high resolution camera. They get hundreds of photo submissions.

You can view the completed calendar in the BYC store after October, although the photos are just the small ones on the back cover. You can see last year's calendar in the store now : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom