2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me 68 er oops, I thought we were announcing ages
roll.png
lol.png
I see you as much younger!

I'm a good and obedient daughter so I'm doing what my Ma suggested many years ago.....pick an age you like and stick to it! So I'm a 35 year old great-grandmother. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

You are happy now, right Diva? Say yes. And mean it. You have us now, you have to be happy!

Last edited:
me 68 er oops, I thought we were announcing ages  :rolleyes:
Age is relative....I think we are younger than our parents were at the same age....I look at pictures of my mom and grandma at the same age as I am....and it is obvious that there is a difference....I can't imagine my mom or grandma at 58 dragging a kayak over a swamp and jumping in for an afternoon on the water...or stopping by at the local pub for a beer and visit with friends....or getting together with friends for a four wheeler ride on a nice fall day....maybe they had more responsibility...or different responsibilities....but it just seems as if people my age still do things we did when we were half the age we are now...it's weird....if I never looked in a mirror I wouldn't really think of myself as almost 60....other times I think....WOW I'm an old Lady!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom