2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

This was Olive, a sweet Olive Egger chick during Easter 2015. R.I.P.
hit.gif

Last edited:
I've been trying to upload a photo but it will not let me upload a photo anybody have any advice

I've been trying to upload a photo but it will not let me upload a photo anybody have any advice
Are you on a mobile device? If so, stop by this thread for some help. You can search through other similar threads or start your own. But definitely list the type of phone you have. You also may have to download a BYC app too for some phones....https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/16183/mobile-feedback

There are some stickies (articles) at the top of the page as well there that might help you.

Good luck! :)

Man it's so hard to pick just two photos! I have some babies hatching next month and I'm gonna be getting some pics of them with some flowers, but I've already got two photos up that are cute. Best of luck to everyone. I love the photo of the momma hen sleeping on her baby's back.

Man it's so hard to pick just two photos! I have some babies hatching next month and I'm gonna be getting some pics of them with some flowers, but I've already got two photos up that are cute. Best of luck to everyone. I love the photo of the momma hen sleeping on her baby's back.

That was a good picture...being a mom is exhausting for everyone, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom