2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Just post them anyhow - I have no idea what my camera does? I just posted on the off chance they might be ok? The thing is it gives you a chance to show of your birds and that can;t be a bad thing. So just put them up there!

Oes

The requirements were very clear:
"at LEAST 3,000 pixels wide & 2,000 pixels tall"

and the LEAST is bold and caps, I'm pretty sure they know what they want. The issue is that anything smaller will not blow up to calendar size without being grainy.

The requirements were very clear:
"at LEAST 3,000 pixels wide & 2,000 pixels tall"

and the LEAST is bold and caps, I'm pretty sure they know what they want. The issue is that anything smaller will not blow up to calendar size without being grainy.
Yeah but they will sort out what works and what does not. You don;t need to worry too much about it. Just share and be happy it is not that serious to get your pic in the callender more folk probably will get to see it on the thread anyhow. ! It is just a bit of fun.

Oes

His name is Rooty tooty, the crazy rooster

cluckcluckhens,

Thanks so much for looking, it must not be in this thread. I am going to delete that post so that I don't accidentally enter the contest with the picture. :)

-El

I wish you would of kept it up a little longer so I could compare when I found another one. I just went through all the pages where I left off last night. I don't remember if it was a Hen or a Rooster. Just know it's white and I think the tail was facing to the right. I found one on page 43 of this board. It didn't take too long to look.

I wonder if my history pages from last night will show the chicken even though you deleted that post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom