2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my two entries. I know the second one isn't the best quality, but I thought it was too cute not to submit.

Ichabod Crane strutting his stuff.

The whole flock chasing down their breakfast. (My 6-year-old wanted to help feed the chickens and ducks, but they surrounded him. So, he had make a run for the coop to get the feeder put back in place. LOL!)

@lagriega you have some beautiful chickens and nice photos but everyone is limited to just 2 pictures. I think the judges are already going to be over-whelmed with all the wonderful pictures they'll have to go through
smile.png

Here are my two entries. I know the second one isn't the best quality, but I thought it was too cute not to submit.

Ichabod Crane strutting his stuff.

The whole flock chasing down their breakfast. (My 6-year-old wanted to help feed the chickens and ducks, but they surrounded him. So, he had make a run for the coop to get the feeder put back in place. LOL!)

I like how Ichabod is framed by the background in your picture. Good shot! The 2nd picture is cute, he was outnumbered!

Thank You NorthFLChick.....I thought it was 3 photos.....I am sorry, the ones I posted are 2 of the same photo but in different sizes. I will try to go back and delete.

Thank You NorthFLChick.....I thought it was 3 photos.....I am sorry, the ones I posted are 2 of the same photo but in different sizes. I will try to go back and delete.
No need to apologize; we just don't want you to be disqualified. You can edit a post by clicking on the pencil icon at the left bottom of your own post and "erase" the photos, even though completely deleting a post is not possible.

You can edit by clicking on a little pencil icon on the bottom left side of your post. Maybe it's just me, but where you have the 2 sizes, I like the close-up ones the best...they really show off your pretty birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom