2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the deadline for submissions as I understand it.
Is it? I've entered so cotton pickin' many of these things in the past couple of weeks I hope I got an entry in!
lau.gif

This is Clucky, a rogue sex-link that showed up on January 1 and started living in our back yard. She was a really sweet girl and made us love chickens, so we got her some friends. Unfortunately, Clucky died in July of a possible reproductive tract infection just 6 months after coming to live with us.

This is Clucky, a rogue sex-link that showed up on January 1 and started living in our back yard. She was a really sweet girl and made us love chickens, so we got her some friends. Unfortunately, Clucky died in July of a possible reproductive tract infection just 6 months after coming to live with us.

I'm sorry for your loss. Clucky was a cutie!

Can anyone tell me when the calendar is selling? I cat post pics for some reason so I want to buy the calendar.

Can anyone tell me when the calendar is selling? I cat post pics for some reason so I want to buy the calendar.

Quoted from rules on page 1 "We hope to have the calendars in our store by the end of October!"

I am with you. It should be a beautiful calendar and I know I want one and one of the "Other Poultry" calendars as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom