2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, Kendra is my 4 year old granddaughter. She was born with Spina Bifida and got her first wheelchair when she was 9 months old. Today she WALKED to the chicken coop and SHE gathered eggs!

She's my best teacher!
Wow! That's amazing!

I'm sure they'll tell us soon. No one die–yet. If y'all can hold out a few more days
tongue.png
:p

While everyone's waiting, do any of you want to enter another contest?
fl.gif
(I made a best chicken picture contest yesterday and only one person has replied)
hmm.png

Nope, Kendra is my 4 year old granddaughter. She was born with Spina Bifida and got her first wheelchair when she was 9 months old. Today she WALKED to the chicken coop and SHE gathered eggs!

She's my best teacher!

Edited: Um, I mean yup, Bubbles! Yep to you, nope to Silkiecuddles!
lau.gif
Oh wow! This is great! Were her hips normal at birth? Richards weren't, he went through multiple surgeries on them. Not located at all at birth. Pretty sure that is the biggest reason he isn't walking today, those hips.

Last edited:
Ok, I will say it now.

Now? Photos.? Winner winner, eat that chicken dinner, but not the one that made the calendar!

Oh wow! This is great! Were her hips normal at birth? Richards weren't, he went through multiple surgeries on them. Not located at all at birth. Pretty sure that is the biggest reason he isn't walking today, those hips.
They aren't good, but they're okay. Her big issues is flexion in her knees, her shin bones are torqued and twisted, and of course with no nerves in her feet she can't feel contact with the ground. But somebody forgot to tell her heart!
wink.png

Not yet...she's an equal opportunity chicken lover! I'm working on hooking her up with Frog, one of our EEs who seems to have a great temperament and is somewhat smaller than the rest. Well, except for Bumblebee - none of them are smaller than Bumblebee. But she's too flighty to trust with Kendra. Frog looks like Katie's chicken Agatha and Aggie's great with Katie unless she's broody. Then I'm not sure Agatha even likes Agatha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom