2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't good, but they're okay. Her big issues is flexion in her knees, her shin bones are torqued and twisted, and of course with no nerves in her feet she can't feel contact with the ground. But somebody forgot to tell her heart!
wink.png

Your Granddaughter sounds wonderful, she must be an absolute joy to your family. Her determination is heart warming and inspiring.

So gorgeous, I think BYC also has chick contests - but, these are so great save them for next year's calendar contest. Your scotty is gorgeous. My mom always loved Scotties and never got one. I don't know why. When I was finally allowed to have a dog at 11, she said it HAD to be a Cocker spaniel. I had wanted a German Shepherd

@ScottyTerrier wonderful chick photos and I love your Scotty avatar! My last dog (and she was a great one for 14 years) was a Westie...sort of a cousin to a Scotty. Hope to see more of your pictures (chicks or dog) around here!

So gorgeous, I think BYC also has chick contests - but, these are so great save them for next year's calendar contest. Your scotty is gorgeous. My mom always loved Scotties and never got one. I don't know why. When I was finally allowed to have a dog at 11, she said it HAD to be a Cocker spaniel. I had wanted a German Shepherd
Oh man just read the deadline was august.
hide.gif

Thank you! Scotties have such a great personality, he is our first but we keep saying we will always have one from now on. They have super personalities and me and my wife feel they don't get enough respect like they used to. For example try to find a Dogs 101 video about them on youtube. Animal planet made one about the sky terrier and not the Scottie? It baffles me.

@ScottyTerrier wonderful chick photos and I love your Scotty avatar! My last dog (and she was a great one for 14 years) was a Westie...sort of a cousin to a Scotty. Hope to see more of your pictures (chicks or dog) around here!
Cool we love westies too, just as cute as a scotty but not as ornery!
lol.png

TY, really like these forum and I am sure you will see more pics from me. One of my favorite internet activities is showing off my cute critters on forums
tongue.png

Last edited:

By chance was she white? Seems like all of the Westie's I've seen have been white. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom