2016 Gosling Hatch-a-long

thanks the female I hatch from you folks never wanted to set but boy what a great mom she is . ive got another one hatching tonight

this is May she's two her mate is a gray from holdrreads

Last edited:
I had a strange twist of events with my broody sitting on the solo white african egg I gave her. An hour ago I noticed her wandering around off her nest at the wrong time for her. So I went to candle her egg and found my surprise goslings with their parents at her nest pecking at the egg. I shooed them away, candled the egg and saw it had internally pipped. So I raced it back to the house, set up my hatcher with humidity extra high, and hope the cracks in shell don't cause shrink wrap. If all goes well, I should have a white african gosling in less than 36 hours!

I had a strange twist of events with my broody sitting on the solo white african egg I gave her.  An hour ago I noticed her wandering around off her nest at the wrong time for her.  So I went to candle her egg and found my surprise goslings with their parents at her nest pecking at the egg.  I shooed them away, candled the egg and saw it had internally pipped.  So I raced it back to the house, set up my hatcher with humidity extra high, and hope the cracks in shell don't cause shrink wrap.  If all goes well, I should have a white african gosling in less than 36 hours!

Hoping all goes well :fl

The white african pipped on the wrong end, but hatched all the way out without any help! Buttercup (my buff dewlap gosling) seems excited to get a gosling friend and was chatting with him during hatching.

Hi guys I was wondering for those who have never seen this guy on YouTube he is awesome and I don't know bout you guys but he is living my dream I know this sounds wierd but he needs all of the support he can get watch this vid and subscribe to him please he needs the extra viewers but also if you already have seen this guy good on you
First
Previous
Last
Next

Hi guys I was wondering for those who have never seen this guy on YouTube he is awesome and I don't know bout you guys but he is living my dream I know this sounds wierd but he needs all of the support he can get watch this vid and subscribe to him please he needs the extra viewers but also if you already have seen this guy good on you
First
Previous
Last
Next

Wow! I wonder how he get them all back inside after this! Was really cool to watch!

The white african pipped on the wrong end, but hatched all the way out without any help! Buttercup (my buff dewlap gosling) seems excited to get a gosling friend and was chatting with him during hatching. .
Yes! finally
1f389.png
1f38a.png
Love the little guy! Atleast you've a white african! Any more coming?

Back
Top Bottom