2017 Groundhog Day Hatch-a-long!

Awesome!! good luck!!

brinseas are great for incubation, though they are hard to clean from what i have heard
Hard to clean? I didn't know that, but if the hatch rate is good I might try one!

I personally don't like brinsea. I had the opportunity to borrow one to try. I'm all for GQF and hova bator
smile.png
Really? I thought they were the greatest!
lau.gif
Oh well, newbie here
lol.png

Okay my hatch is almost over; I have the one Silkie egg that I added a couple days late still in the 'bator. If it hatches, I'll have a total of 15 out of 24.
All 8 of my large fowl flock's eggs hatched: 2 Salmon Faverolles, 2 Easter Eggers, 2 Silver-laced Wyandotte and 2 black Cochin I think. There were 3 roosters, Salmon Faverolles, Black Copper Maran and Black Cochin, in with about 20 hens so time will tell what some of the mixes are!
Three of my Silkie, Snowball's eggs hatched; the other one is due on Monday.
I started 12 shipped self-blue Silkie eggs, and only 3 hatched. Several made it all the way to the end, but they were in the wrong position and died in the shell, but I'm very happy with my hatch.

I'm praying for your daughter and your pup, @Sally Sunshine !
hugs.gif
Btw, sorry for randomly posting guys.
lol.png
I like to follow the HAL's so that I can learn, even if I'm not hatching. I saw this post and wanted to tell Sally I'm praying.
smile.png

Thank you!
hugs.gif

Hello friends! I have 6 eggs in my incubator due Feb 3rd... 1 OE, 1 BCM, and 4 mint EEs... Is it okay for me to join?

WELCOME!!

Quote: x10000000000000000000000000000000000 I think the humidity pump is something that you should get as well, I have posted along with people that have trouble upping humidiity at the end without it, HOWEVER there are other ideas for this if its too costly just ask me if you need help then. @RodNTN

Okay my hatch is almost over; I have the one Silkie egg that I added a couple days late still in the 'bator. If it hatches, I'll have a total of 15 out of 24.
All 8 of my large fowl flock's eggs hatched: 2 Salmon Faverolles, 2 Easter Eggers, 2 Silver-laced Wyandotte and 2 black Cochin I think. There were 3 roosters, Salmon Faverolles, Black Copper Maran and Black Cochin, in with about 20 hens so time will tell what some of the mixes are!
Three of my Silkie, Snowball's eggs hatched; the other one is due on Monday.
I started 12 shipped self-blue Silkie eggs, and only 3 hatched. Several made it all the way to the end, but they were in the wrong position and died in the shell, but I'm very happy with my hatch.

Congrats!!!

Thank you!
hugs.gif

WELCOME!!

x10000000000000000000000000000000000 I think the humidity pump is something that you should get as well, I have posted along with people that have trouble upping humidiity at the end without it, HOWEVER there are other ideas for this if its too costly just ask me if you need help then. @RodNTN

Congrats!!!
Okay, great! I guess spending the extra money would be very helpful. Okay, if I ever need help I'll shoot you a pm!

Back
Top Bottom