2018 NY Chickenstock

Did you set a date yet ? the later part of May works better for me to bring anything because it is still 3 feet of snow here - and a long way off from me getting the breeding pens up and running - ---

If I go - which I would LOVE TO ....
I will bring wine and 2 glasses for raffle
a snack of some kind for food (because traveling too far from kitchen for a "dish")

I will have AB (Arkansas Blue - blue eggers) hatching eggs and maybe peeps
If I am not competing with anyone else - Silver Spitz hatching eggs and maybe peeps
Marans Hatching eggs and maybe peeps (NOT show quality - very dark eggs but a mix of feather color in the hens - grey, bbs, copper and in the grandparent level cuckoo).

Iris and lilac if I happy with their starts

Supplies limited on all I have - so reserve if something tickles your heart ....

FYI - I don't get on here much since the update - it keeps forgetting me and telling me I can't use the same password - so is a big pain in the patootie

FYI - I don't get on here much since the update - it keeps forgetting me and telling me I can't use the same password - so is a big pain in the patootie
No date set yet, but the last two Saturdays in May are the 19th & 26th - unless anyone feels strongly about it, I'm going to pick the 26th.
Hoping you can make it with all your goodies :)

Me too! Thought it was just me. So I just restarted with a new username. I’m hoping a fesh start for me won’t be so annoying.

hello everyone! So excited that chickenstock will be so close to me this year!! I live in Prattsburgh. I have absolutely no idea what I might have this year. i always have my flock of Marans, Legbars, and Olive eggers. I have a trio of Malines for sale (2 roos and 1 hen from spring 2017) but they will probably sell by then. I have my flock of 55 Flowery Hens. i could bring eggs or chicks from them. My colored sebastopol geese are just starting to lay. if i have goslings or eggs if they are still laying, i could bring some of those. i don't usually have those for very long!! i should have ND goat kids by then as well. I won't bring them but if anyone is interested, i'm just down the road. There are a few hotels in Bath that might work if you need a room.
The twin Tier poultry auction is May 12th this year in Bath if anyone is interested.
May 26th or the 19th work for me.
Can't wait!

hello everyone! So excited that chickenstock will be so close to me this year!! I live in Prattsburgh. I have absolutely no idea what I might have this year. i always have my flock of Marans, Legbars, and Olive eggers. I have a trio of Malines for sale (2 roos and 1 hen from spring 2017) but they will probably sell by then. I have my flock of 55 Flowery Hens. i could bring eggs or chicks from them. My colored sebastopol geese are just starting to lay. if i have goslings or eggs if they are still laying, i could bring some of those. i don't usually have those for very long!! i should have ND goat kids by then as well. I won't bring them but if anyone is interested, i'm just down the road. There are a few hotels in Bath that might work if you need a room.
The twin Tier poultry auction is May 12th this year in Bath if anyone is interested.
May 26th or the 19th work for me.
Can't wait!
Excellent! If you want to bring them all we have plenty of room! Thanks for the Twin Tier info I might just be interested, although I already have too many chickens (is there such a thing?) :rolleyes:. The date will be the 26th.

Back
Top Bottom