2018 NY Chickenstock

Pics
I can't make it but i'd love to donate to the cause and raffle!
7+ black marans hatching eggs

IF someone pretty close around WNY/buffalo is going LMK and I will arrange to get them to you
View attachment 1363235

Those eggs are beautiful!! Just make sure you store them pointy end down and that they are no more than 7 days old so they can sit for a day or so after travelling home with them. Yes, i am a hatchaholic!!

I can bring potato salad.

I can bring Colored Sebastopol goose hatching eggs if anyone tells me ahead that they want them. limited amount available. $20 ea.

i'm sure i'll have chicks left. i can post a few days to a week before what i have. I have 5 dozen show quality frizzle serama in the incubator. I also have BCM, Exchequor Leghorn, and Silver Partridge Orpingtons due next weekend.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Teresa

:woot This is going down about an hour and 45 mins away from me...... i think im gonna start whispering sweet nothings (by that i mean ChickenStock) into wifeys ear when we go to sleep at night then when she wakes up in the morning asking about this weird dream about chickenstock imma be like:yesss: :lau:lau i will be definitely trying to convince her to come to this with me bwahahahha

Last edited:
I can't make it but i'd love to donate to the cause and raffle!
7+ black marans hatching eggs

IF someone pretty close around WNY/buffalo is going LMK and I will arrange to get them to you
View attachment 1363235

I wouldnt mind getting my hands on some of them black maran hatching eggs :D If you have any more after the raffle donation :D
Got any pictures of the hens?

Also im 95% going to this so pending on were abouts you are, i might be able to grab them and take them for you, mind you from here im going straight east over 39 so if you more north let me now so i can make alternate plans/ideas of a route :D

Last edited:
20180501_081956.jpg
20180501_082015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom