2019 BYC Calendar - We Need Your Pictures!

I AGREE!!! Of the two I might really like one, but not at all the other!! How do I know the one I like will get the vote???? Pictures are mostly great, folks, but single-picture voting, PLEASE!

I'm guilty of doing 2 in 1 post, and I will remember not to do it that way again. Sorry!

Edit: For next year, stipulate only one per post , and then disqualify any posts that have not followed the instruction's correctly? Or maybe even do it now (including mine)? I will understand.

Last edited:
Sorry for posting two pictures in the same post, I wasn't aware of this being an issue.

I'm guilty of doing 2 in 1 post, and I will remember not to do it that way again. Sorry!

Edit: For next year, stipulate only one per post , and then disqualify any posts that have not followed the instruction's correctly? Or maybe even do it now (including mine)? I will understand.

Don't worry, we've never been asked to vote before to help with choosing the pictures, so you couldn't have known :) I would have ended up doing it too if I'd already had two pictures I wanted to enter when I made my first post.

Back
Top Bottom