Announcement 2019 Calendar + BYC Cookbook combo On Sale!

DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
Have you been thinking about what to make for the holidays this year? How about a cookbook written by BYC members along with our famous BYC Calendar? What a wonderful gift for Christmas or just to treat yourself!

We have the BYC 2019 Calendar and BYC cookbook in a special package on sale for just $17!

2019 cbookcalcombo.jpg

Our BYC Cookbook has 450+ recipes in 200 pages! Read more about it here
You can find recipes from your friends here on BYC. If you don't have a copy yet, you are really missing out! I use mine several times a week. I have so many favorite recipes in the cookbook, I wouldn't know where to start to tell about them!

This price is good through Nov 30th.

Have you been thinking about what to make for the holidays this year? How about a cookbook written by BYC members along with our famous BYC Calendar? What a wonderful gift for Christmas or just to treat yourself!

We have the BYC 2019 Calendar and BYC cookbook in a special package on sale for just $17!

View attachment 1586661

Our BYC Cookbook has 450+ recipes in 200 pages! Read more about it here
You can find recipes from your friends here on BYC. If you don't have a copy yet, you are really missing out! I use mine several times a week. I have so many favorite recipes in the cookbook, I wouldn't know where to start to tell about them!

This price is good through Nov 30th.
Is this package shipped internationally??

The BYC Cookbook was published in 2009 and updated for the second edition in 2012. I use it a lot. The recipes are really really good. :)

Back
Top Bottom