2020 Fall Ducklings 🦆💖

Oh.My.Gosh! You are a glutton for punishment! Twelve new ducklings. You know there’s at least one drake in that bunch! Such a curious little bunch. You are gonna be duck poor, like I am chicken poor!!! My luck sucks trying to hatch out females. Out of my 4th and final hatch for this year I believe there are 5 cockerels out of 7 chicks. D@mn it! I just can’t cross the threshold of hatching more females than males and it’s be the very same way with ducks!!! I hope you’re lucky!
Your babies are sisters (🤞🏼) to my Ralphie Dux and Petey Poo! They came from Metzer too! 😍
You are so right: I am a glutton! - Serve me some good ol' fried chicken and i will dig in like a wolverine. :lau
But punishment? - No! Last year i ordered fifteen ducklings, fourteen girls and one drake and i got exactly what i had ordered. Ralphie Dux is just one of these special drakes that can withdraw their corkscrew really deep into their inside to hide it. A one in a million case! (Or so i hope :fl )

The ducklings are four days old and have their second play-time in the "grass", this time i moved the duckling box a bit further away from the house where the vegetation is more green. And the grown up's are checking out their new sisters, i wonder what Katharina and Nona Duck are saying…
Omg you have a grave dug.

Back
Top Bottom