Ended 2020 Home-Made Feeder, Waterer, Incubator, & Brooder Contest - Win Brinsea Brooder!

Here's my DIY brooder article!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/diy-chicken-tv-brooder.76033/

1601404465363.png

This is my entry! We built a Dual purpose Chicken & Rabbit watering system! I still need to draw up the plans and a parts list for this, but that will have to wait until I can sit down with my husband! I took a lot of pictures of the project, I also took a couple of more today to make it a more complete article, but didn't think to keep track of parts. It kind of evolved as we went along...my husband is the master builder...I tell him what I would like and he makes it a reality and improves upon my ideas! :love I just wanted to get my entry in!

DIY Dual Purpose 55g Drum Chicken & Rabbit Watering System!

Last edited:
This my entry! We built a Dual purpose Chicken & Rabbit watering system! I still need to draw up the plans and a parts list for this, but that will have to wait until I can sit down with my husband! I took a lot of pictures of the project, I also took a couple of more today to make it a more complete article, but didn't think to keep track of parts. It kind of evolved as we went along...my husband is the master builder...I tell him what I would like and he makes it a reality and improves upon my ideas! :love I just wanted to get my entry in!

DIY Dual Purpose 55g Drum Chicken & Rabbit Watering System!
Wow, nice job, and absolutely adorable rabbits! :love

Back
Top Bottom