2021 Chick Order

Pics
My mini owls (Nyra, Gilffy and Soren, the Duccles) are being moved today hopefully.

Working on the shed doors more hopefully too so I can leave the new three girls outside at night.

Mystery pullet is on at least one viable egg. Some are stuck to the floor (a few eggs broke at some point so everything is kinda sticking to the floor). Been pulling the bad eggs (so many, I'm amazed there's one developing honestly) I can, and I'm just praying that none of the stuck eggs developed at all because they're probably going to break when I force them off the floor

Might have another developing egg under the mystery pullet. Dont know if it's the same one I pulled last night or not.

Moved Crispy, a barred Cochin, 2 pheonixes and a mix into the pullet pen tonight.

Pulling the D'uccles and putting them and my Japanese hen in the grey coop tomorrow for sure

Thinking about different groups to maybe put in the prefab instead because I found somewhere else the D'uccles will go. Thinking maybe my bantam 1Gene barred cochins? (Barred male and various colored females to make proper female barred and 1Gene barred males).

Or maybe my Mosaics?

Or my Leghorns?

The silkie group is too big, and I don't want to put my sebrights in a coop (I like them being in a pen they can fly onto me in).

Here's some close pictures of my red breasted barred Phoenix thing. She's going to make sexlinks next year, but she's just so neat looking.

20211128_174812.jpg
20211128_174806.jpg
20211128_174759.jpg
20211128_174748.jpg

Don't let that last picture fool you, the camera didn't pick it up, but the barring is the same color as the reds on the top pic

Here's some close pictures of my red breasted barred Phoenix thing. She's going to make sexlinks next year, but she's just so neat looking.

View attachment 2912818View attachment 2912819View attachment 2912820View attachment 2912821
Don't let that last picture fool you, the camera didn't pick it up, but the barring is the same color as the reds on the top pic
Funny thing too is that her parents are both pure Phoenix. Different colors and pretty sure the dad has a fault in his color, but she's not a mix. I don't know where all these colors come from though. All 4 I saved back this year are super different looking and only from 1 different batches

Back
Top Bottom