Ended 2022 BYC Calendar Photo Contest - We Need Your Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years ago I raised Pheasants. This was one of my young males.
Pheasant.jpg

I would like to submit one last photo for review. This was captured yesterday. I was holding her in my hand for another kind of photo and she heard or saw something that had her tilt her whole neck almost 90 degrees.

I'm not sure which picture is better. One is funnier, but her face is less in focus. Which should I choose?
View attachment 2807418View attachment 2807419
I like the 2nd one better because you can see more of her face. She's adorable.

Last edited:
This message is for the person that updates the spreadsheet.

Page 99, #987
I shared 5 photos and asked others to help me pick the best one, so I could submit that photo for the contest. Below the 5 photos is the name and breed of those chicks pictured. Of those 5 photos, the last one was picked as my 2nd submission for the contest.
It's so hard to pick just 3 of the best photos. My 1st entry is #980 (on page 98). I need help picking the best one from these photos taken early this evening of a few of my 3 month old chicks:

View attachment 2792297
View attachment 2792298
View attachment 2792301
View attachment 2792305
View attachment 2792302
The blue splash Maran is named Bluebelle. The buff colored pullet is supposed to be a blue quail d'Anver and I named her Happy. The golden Brabanter pullet I'm thinking of naming Spunky.

Please help me choose the best one to submit as my 2nd submission.

Page 103, #1028
Is the photo picked as my 2nd submission for the contest. It is of my 3 month old blue splash Maran pullet named Bluebell and 3 month old pullet that's supposed to be a blue quail d'Anver (but could be an Easter Egger, purchased from Ideal Poultry), I named Happy, because her beak makes her looks like she's smiling.
Only one person replied and suggested the last of the 5 photos, so I'm submitting that one as my 2nd photo submission for this contest.

View attachment 2796952

Page 98, #979
Was my first photo submission.
My 3 month old sweethearts, Bluebelle, she's a blue splash Maran pullet, and Sweetpea, he's a golden neck Old English Game bantam cockerel. They are part of my urban, backyard flock.
View attachment 2790909

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom