Ended 2022 BYC Calendar Photo Contest - We Need Your Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:highfive: :yesss:

Remember this:
Since the calendar is printed on 11-inch wide by 8.5-inch tall paper, pictures should be in landscape mode.

2020-07-28 13_24_02-book-sizes.png

unnamed.gif
Ohhhhh believe-you-me. *I So Totally Know*…. Having been in you shoes last year with a few folks who were “asking” for help and not *thinking* about how they were taking pics……(rolls eyes skyward)

I've just done a bunch more work on the calendar spreadsheet and this is where we are at:

• 10 entries disqualified because there are people or parts of people in them.
  • 3 entries disqualified because they are not chickens. :lau
  • 126 portrait format entries are disqualified because they cannot be cropped to 11" wide x 8.5" tall. :(
  • 3 portrait format entries are disqualified because they cannot be cropped to 11" wide x 8.5" tall & they have text on them.
  • 17 entries disqualified because they are screenshots.
  • 20 entries disqualified because they are too small to judge.
  • 25 portrait format entries *might* be cropable.
  • 90 portrait format entries *are* cropable.
  • There are 520 landscape format pictures.
The spreadsheet has been updated and is sorted so the disqualified entries are at the top:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...vSYDqvdlDex8RNii3I5_p6Lisig/edit?usp=sharing\

Those of you with disqualified entries may enter replacement entries.

I've just done a bunch more work on the calendar spreadsheet and this is where we are at

• 10 entries disqualified because there are people or parts of people in them.
  • 3 entries disqualified because they are not chickens. :lau
  • 126 portrait format entries are disqualified because they cannot be cropped to 11" wide x 8.5" tall. :(
  • 3 portrait format entries are disqualified because they cannot be cropped to 11" wide x 8.5" tall & they have text on them.
  • 17 entries disqualified because they are screenshots.
  • 20 entries disqualified because they are too small to judge.
  • 25 portrait format entries *might* be cropable.
  • 90 portrait format entries *are* cropable.
  • There are 520 landscape format pictures.
The spreadsheet has been updated and is sorted so the disqualified entries are at the top:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...vSYDqvdlDex8RNii3I5_p6Lisig/edit?usp=sharing\

Those of you with disqualified entries may enter replacement entries.
Unbelievable amount of work! 🙏🏼👏🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom