Ended 2022 BYC Calendar Photo Contest - We Need Your Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
20210420_181210_HDR.jpg

Let me know if mine are too small. I reduced them to 40% of their original size, but the originals are massive and I can't upload them onto BYC without reducing them at least some. But I have the originals safely saved and can always make another copy and reduce them by less if necessary.
Those are large enough to judge, so you're good. :highfive: Curiously, how large are the originals?

Those are large enough to judge, so you're good. :highfive: Curiously, how large are the originals?
6016 x 4000 pixels and 6.62 MB. In the past it has timed out before uploading (which could also be because of our, at times, slow internet), but I did just try to upload an original photo to one of my albums and it worked. :yesss:

Let me know if mine are too small. I reduced them to 40% of their original size, but the originals are massive and I can't upload them onto BYC without reducing them at least some. But I have the originals safely saved and can always make another copy and reduce them by less if necessary.
Nice entries!

Kathy can work with you on the size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom