Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—The Artistry of Eggs—A Still Life Photo Contest

congratulations00-gif (1).gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat,@mararva, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @NorthwoodsChick, & @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

@HopKat
Making Egg Noodles
Egg still life.jpg

@mararva
I'm just slightly obsessed with this egg.
:love
20231107_144700.jpg

@Fluster Cluck Acres

@NorthwoodsChick
Entry 1
Pullet eggs from Blue copper Marans and Black Silverudds Blue
IMG_3999.jpeg

@Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

@HopKat,@mararva, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @NorthwoodsChick, & @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

:bow

:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @mararva, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @NorthwoodsChick, & @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

@HopKat

@mararva

@Fluster Cluck Acres

@NorthwoodsChick

@Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

@HopKat, @mararva, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @NorthwoodsChick, & @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

~ Shout out to all of the judges who took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

@HopKat, @mararva, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @NorthwoodsChick, & @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, congratulations!

@HopKat, @mararva, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @NorthwoodsChick, & @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

@HopKat

@mararva

@Fluster Cluck Acres

@NorthwoodsChick

@Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

@HopKat, @mararva, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @NorthwoodsChick, & @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank-you-png.png

Congratulations everyone! :clap

Back
Top Bottom