Ended 2023 BYC Calendar Photo Contest—We Need Your Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
100_3896.JPG

#173, it already listed the name and breed in the post but must have been missed accidentally. (Honestly y'all do an amazing job of keeping track of all this. 🥰)

Fun fact - Goldy was the first of our pullets to lay an egg just a few days ago. :celebrate
Got it! Yeah, sorry I missed that. :oops:

Hope & Grace just chillin... 💕
JUL_9920.jpg

Merci & Grace again just chillin...
JUL_9885.jpg

I'm trying to get a good image of them all perched together. Every evening they all perch in the corner. It is so cute. So, I may decide to change my pix in the event I can capture the one of them all together.

JUL_9738.jpg

Merci-Girl 👆🏻

So, you may want to hold off on processing these images on your spread sheet.
I'll let you know as it gets closer to the deadline which pix I want in the contest. If that's okay.... 🤷🏼‍♀️
JUL_0013_L.jpg

Also, if I chose this one 👆🏻 I'll upload one without my logo, no worries.
If I can't do this as per the rules, I'll delete this post altogether. Just let me know. 😊

Hope & Grace just chillin... 💕View attachment 3219448
Merci & Grace again just chillin...View attachment 3219451

I'm trying to get a good image of them all perched together. Every evening they all perch in the corner. It is so cute. So, I may decide to change my pix in the event I can capture the one of them all together.

View attachment 3219458
Merci-Girl 👆🏻

So, you may want to hold off on processing these images on your spread sheet.
I'll let you know as it gets closer to the deadline which pix I want in the contest. If that's okay.... 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 3219463
Also, if I chose this one 👆🏻 I'll upload one without my logo, no worries.
If I can't do this as per the rules, I'll delete this post altogether. Just let me know. 😊
The rules are in post one of this thread.
You broke a few in this post. 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom