Ended 2023 Valentine's Day Contest Series—Some Poultry Are Red, Some Are Blue, But Let's Not Forget, They Can Be Barred Too!

Pics
Ember, probably daughter of Charcoal (presuming that gypsy-face is heritable).

IMG_20230128_143335733.jpg

Here is Zip, my little big cockerel, the first bird I ever hatched on my own. 🥰 He’s a very sweet boy. This morning he came out of the coop just to “dance” for me. 😂 I’ve had my share of aggressive roosters, but this isn’t aggression this is him almost flirting 😂🤦‍♀️ anyways he’s a sweet guy who is very respectful to the hens etc
FD571C47-FD1A-40B4-A31E-2F2C4539AE5F.jpeg

View attachment 3381749
Who says that Valentine's day can't be for poultry, pets, & livestock?!
loveshower.gif

Love is in the air here at BYC, and we just had to offer some contests to show how much we care! There is a contest for everyone and lots of prizes too!

The 14th of February is Valentine's Day, a day when we celebrate love and friendship. Besides being romantic for couples, it is a fun event for kids, families, and friends. Come check out the contests, there are great prizes to be won!

2023 Valentine's Day Contest Series
Eight (8) amazing contests to choose from!
Click on a picture to view the contest!
⬇️⬇️⬇️

Penny Marshall ❤️ my blue laced red wyandotte

20221227_110229.jpg
20221114_163245.jpg

Here is Zip, my little big cockerel, the first bird I ever hatched on my own. 🥰 He’s a very sweet boy. This morning he came out of the coop just to “dance” for me. 😂 I’ve had my share of aggressive roosters, but this isn’t aggression this is him almost flirting 😂🤦‍♀️ anyways he’s a sweet guy who is very respectful to the hens etc
View attachment 3389551
Aww, how adorable of him! :love :love
Penny Marshall ❤️ my blue laced red wyandotte

View attachment 3390319View attachment 3390321
Beautiful bird! I love the chicken themed backdrop! :love:love

Back
Top Bottom