Ended 2023 Valentine's Day Contest Series—Some Poultry Are Red, Some Are Blue, But Let's Not Forget, They Can Be Barred Too!

Pics
Thanks 😊 I think they’re rose combs but could never really definitively decide. They’re a bit different from one another, though. Probably just crazy hybrid combs!
I think they may have a Rose or Buttercup combs? Here is a quick chart of some combs...
1675796605821.png

I think they may have a Rose or Buttercup combs? Here is a quick chart of some combs...
View attachment 3398548
Well thanks! I’ve been told that only single or rose combs are possible in CQs, so I do tend to lean towards rose combs. But I have to say I don’t see a lot of rose comb examples around to compare. If they are rose combs, chicken nugget has kinda an interesting variation where the spike in back grew out to her right.
869FD141-B3B9-4C88-88A6-B2D3B1E19C4C.png

Well thanks! I’ve been told that only single or rose combs are possible in CQs, so I do tend to lean towards rose combs. But I have to say I don’t see a lot of rose comb examples around to compare. If they are rose combs, chicken nugget has kinda an interesting variation where the spike in back grew out to her right.
View attachment 3398557
Either way, she is gorgeous! :love

Back
Top Bottom